Any timeline on the implementation of the sc480 or sc680 into the toolbox?

Community Fieldpiece User Group Any timeline on the implementation of the sc480 or sc680 into the toolbox?

• April 27, 2020 at 4:59 am

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /mnt/data/home/123063.cloudwaysapps.com/davyvzkbja/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773

Subject line pretty much says it all just wondering what the timeline is as they’ve released a while ago and the the new manometers have already made their way into the lineup and they were released after the meters were.

July 20, 2020 at 8:14 pm

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /mnt/data/home/123063.cloudwaysapps.com/davyvzkbja/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773

I would like to second the question,
    Any timeline on the implementation of the sc480 or sc680 into the toolbox?

July 29, 2020 at 1:19 pm

Soon my friends, very soon. I don’t want to give exact dates in case we miss them.  But by the end of summer. 🤞