Have ideas or requests for features in the BluVac app?

Community BluVac App Have ideas or requests for features in the BluVac app?

• March 24, 2020 at 8:22 am

BluVac is a Powered by measureQuick application, meaning it was made by us for Accutools. We not only made it, bt we are also responsible for fixes and adding improvement. If there is something that you would like to see let us know!

March 24, 2020 at 1:16 pm

Hi!
    Here are my personal suggestion/request

1st and most important for me, would love to be able to save the result to the cloud. I run multiple BluVac on a huge residential complex (300 condos) and now all my result are on 3 different devices… Would be great to have it all on the cloud Google drive, Apple iCloud and so on.

2nd Default the client information example onto the next job….. Again being on a huge construction site would love to have all the info already once and not 300 times. You can simply put a button that would copy the previous job, that way I would only need to change the unit number.

3rd that one might be a bit harder to implement, but it would be great to be able to scan QR code for the serial number field….. and model number.

4th if you manage to save the data to the cloud, space wouldn’t be an issue anymore and would love to add picture to the job report!

Let me know what you guys think!

March 24, 2020 at 2:51 pm

Here are some answers to your questions

We can easily add barcode scanning and the copy command for a future update. What you should take a look at for your application is measureQuick in general. We can already do everything that you are asking (cloud storage, benchmarking, additional sites, plus equipment reporting and diagnostics. measurequick.com

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Jim Bergmann.
    March 24, 2020 at 3:28 pm

Agreed, but once it’s exported into a .pdf it’s no longer in a native format and can’t be read back or check into the software… Personally would like to have the report saved in native format onto the cloud.

March 24, 2020 at 3:49 pm

Just looked a measureQuick and it’s looks like an extremely powerful software, but over kill for the needs of my project. If I could have copy customer info from…. and native cloud storage, with added picture support I personally would be stoked, but would understand how the ressource it takes to do it for one customer doesn’t make any business sense….

Thanks for the great product

March 27, 2020 at 5:03 pm

What are the limitation of running 2 bluvac pro on 1 iPad, I understand that is beta.

March 27, 2020 at 6:16 pm

The limitation is that it is for trending only, and you cannot generate a report from the data. We were using it for trade show demos to watch up to 6 gauges at once. We had three vacuum pumps running evacuating 3 tanks and we were watching vacuum at the pumps and at the tank. The first gauge installed is the one that will read on the home page. From the guage manager you can see the vacuum level on each gauge. In the next 2-3 months we will be doing some updates to the app. Stay tuned.

April 30, 2020 at 10:30 am

Looking forward to an update to report multiple vacuums on a single report, ie multi-circuit equipment.

Tagged: